- Research Areas
After many months of updates and new research, we're announcing a completely updated version of Spearmint, our tool for Bayesian optimization. It is available for use under a non-commercial license. This is a long-term collaboration between Jasper Snoek, Kevin Swersky, Hugo Larochelle, Michael Gelbart, and Ryan Adams. This includes implementations of the following papers:
- J Snoek, H Larochelle, and RP Adams. Practical Bayesian Optimization of Machine Learning Algorithms, NIPS, 2012.
- K Swersky, J Snoek, and RP Adams. Multi-Task Bayesian Optimization, NIPS, 2013.
- J Snoek, K Swersky, and RP Adams. Input Warping for Bayesian Optimization of Non-Stationary Function, ICML, 2014.
- M Gelbart, J Snoek, and RP Adams. Bayesian Optimization with Unknown Constraints, UAI, 2014.
- K Swersky, J Snoek and RP Adams. Freeze-Thaw Bayesian Optimization. Arxiv Preprint, 2014.
Submitted by rpa on Thu, 08/21/2014 - 12:26