- Research Areas
The HIPS group co-authored five papers to appear at this year's International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML).
- Jasper Snoek, Kevin Swersky, Richard Zemel, and Ryan Adams. Input Warping for Bayesian Optimization of Non-Stationary Functions.
- Oren Rippel, Michael Gelbart, and Ryan Adams. Learning Ordered Representations with Nested Dropout.
- Scott Linderman and Ryan Adams. Discovering Latent Network Structure in Point Process Data.
- Raja Affandi, Emily Fox, Ryan Adams and Ben Taskar. Learning the Parameters of Determinantal Point Process Kernels.
- Andrew Miller, Luke Bornn, Ryan Adams, and Kirk Goldsberry. Factorized Point Process Intensities: A Spatial Analysis of Professional Basketball.
Submitted by rpa on Sat, 05/31/2014 - 12:48